Work By Day, Coding Bootcamp By NightDo you aspire to become a web developer, software engineer and/or mobile developer? Can’t attend our full-time program because you need to keep your day job? Our part-time evening program allows you to begin learning the skills needed to become a developer while maintaining a regular work schedule.
Learn to Code with Immersive & Experiential LearningThe Part-Time Web Developer Bootcamp covers the same curriculum as our six-month full-time immersion program. However, it is structured in a part-time evening and weekend format over the course of twelve months. You also have the option to accelerate your graduation by switching to the full-time program for the second half of the curriculum.
A True Full Stack CurriculumOur curriculum is truly full stack. You will spend six months focused on front-end technologies and six months focused on server-side technologies. This in-depth training will allow you to compete for front-end, server-side, and full stack web development jobs. Visit the links below to know more about the technologies covered in each of our classes.
- Learn more about the Front-End Foundations Class.
- Learn more about Software Development Foundations with C#/.NET.
- Learn more about Software Development Foundations with Python/Django.
Career DevelopmentNo one knows the local tech employment scene like Nashville Software School. Our graduates have worked for over 400 local employers and more employers are hiring NSS grads every month. Our career development program is woven into our curriculum and evolves based on student and employer feedback. Here is some of what our career development program includes:
- Tips to network and get connected in Nashville’s tech community
- Resume and LinkedIn tips to help you market yourself to employers
- 1-1 Session with our career development team to help you understand your career options and plan your job search
- Roundtable mixer with working developers
- Talks from local companies, hiring managers, and developers on interviewing, job search, company culture, life as a developer, etc.
- Job leads
- Demo Day to showcase your skills and individual capstone projects to employers
ScheduleThe Evening Developer Bootcamp schedule is structured with 2 components: classroom hours and weekly study groups. Each week of the Evening Developer Bootcamp includes:
- Two Evenings: 3.5 hours of instruction - see specific course page for designated evenings
- Saturday: 5 hours of instruction
- One Evening: 3.5 hours of group study - day of the week is flexible
|Part-Time Web Developer Bootcamp, C# And .NET||Evening (12 months)||Remote||January 3, 2023 - January 9, 2024||Applications are closed.|
|Part-Time Web Developer Bootcamp, Python And Django||Evening (12 months)||Remote||April 3, 2023 - March 21, 2024||
Learn more about Tuition & Financing
Future Program Dates
|Part-Time Web Developer Bootcamp, C# And .NET**||Evening (12 months)||Remote||July 8, 2023 - June 20, 2024||Applications are expected to open in January 2023.|
**These bootcamps are not yet open for applications and are subject to change.