This class will be live online (i.e. synchronous).
Want an opportunity to think big about products, design user experiences, build product experiments, collaborate with brilliant designers and engineers, and see your product change the lives of millions of people?
This class gives you a practical, hands-on introduction to User Experience (UX) principles and processes - including research, to designing a user interface, to testing interaction design via a prototype, to delivering the product.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals with a background in design, tech, marketing, or related field, who are looking to add skills in their current careers.
- Graphic designers, creative directors, entrepreneurs, project managers, product managers, designers, developers.
- Professionals looking to add Interaction Product Design, UI Design, UX Design, HTML, and CSS as additional skills.
- There are few, if any, industries out there that do NOT have interactive digital products, environments, systems, and services: music, healthcare, transportation, education, entertainment, cable TV, publishing.
What will you learn?
ScheduleMondays 6PM - 9PM
LocationThis class is live online (i.e. synchronous).
DatesAugust 15, 2022 - November 28, 2022 (Class will be held on Tuesday, Sept. 6th instead of Labor Day)
NSS bootcamp alumni receive a 10% discount.
What is required?
- Personal Laptop (with camera and microphone)
- Paper and pen/pencil for note taking and sketching
- Must be 18+ years old
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- This class is designed for individuals with a background in design, tech, marketing, or related field. If you are looking to change your career from an unrelated field, we recommend our Front-end Designer/Developer Bootcamp.
Standard tuition is $2500. We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs
A $1000 deposit is required to hold your seat. This is due when we send you acceptance to the class and you confirm you will attend. This deposit is refundable prior to the start of the second class session.
Early Bird Discount
Save 10% with our early bird tuition! Pay in full by the first day of class and receive $250 off your tuition.
"Attend With A Friend" Discount
Attend with a friend or colleague during the same session and you'll BOTH receive a 10% discount. Both you and your friend or colleague must be accepted and attend the same class session. Combine this with the Early Bird Discount and save $500 off your tuition.
Alumni of our bootcamps are eligible for a 10% discount. Combine this with the Early Bird Discount and the Referral Discount and save $750 off your tuition.
Is your employer paying for your education? We can invoice your company. (Eligible for Early Bird, Referral, and Alumni Discounts.)
Need a little more time to pay? Pay your $1000 deposit + $300 by the first night of class. Pay an additional $1300 on week seven for a total of $2600.