DISCOVER YOUR NEW CAREER THROUGH HANDS-ON, PROJECT-BASED, AND TEAM-BASED LEARNING
We prepare adults with aptitude, motivation, and drive for careers in software development, UI/UX design, data analytics, and data science.
We are committed to growing diversity in these fields by creating opportunities for underrepresented groups in tech.
NSS is a flourishing community of 850+ alumni, 100+ active students, and a team of dedicated instructors helping each other grow and learn their craft. Nashville employers and mentors who give back to our community and support future tech talent are vital to our success.
The Nashville Software School Opportunity
Do => Learn
Solve real-world problems
Launch your new career
Recruit great talent
Grow your organization
Develop existing talent
Our Learning Tracks
Get a taste of data analytics and gain a basic understanding of Python, Jupyter Notebook, and SQL.
Prepare for a career in software development. Our program combines intensive learning and career preparation.
Keep your day job. Our evening program is an alternative to our full-time program, from the intensive learning to career preparation.
Prepare for a career in user experience design and front-end software development through hands-on learning and career preparation.
Train for a career in analytics or business intelligence and learn to apply statistical reasoning using common analytics tools.
Train for a career in data science through hands-on experience in data engineering and analytics.
Get a practical, hands-on intro to Digital Product Design and UX principles and processes, including and intro to HTML and CSS.
- All Programs
- Web Development Bootcamps
- Analytics & Data Science
- Part-time Bootcamps
- Professional Development
There are currently no sessions of this course being offered. Sign up for our newsletter to hear when new sessions are announced.
NSS Grads at Work
Our students represent the many faces and places that make Nashville great. Mixed backgrounds and varying levels of experience all come together at NSS.
There truly is a power that comes in our diversity. Our graduates have collaborated and supported each other through this shared adventure of learning software development. They are primed to bring new ideas to projects and development teams. We help build key influencers in the tech community for years to come.
- Before: Sr. App Support Analyst
- After: Application Developer at Propel Wellness®
- Before: Figure Skating/Marketing
- After: Software Engineer at Warner Bros. Entertainment
Odigene Joseph, Jr.
- Before: Customer Service Associate/Jr. Evaluator
- After: Associate Web Developer at SiteHawk
- Before: Research Associate
- After: Software Engineer at Ingram Content Group
- Before: Band Director/Composer
- After: Software Developer at Groups360
- Before: Teacher
- After: Sofware Engineer at RMS
- Before: Writer, Assistant, Barkeep, SaaS Manager
- After: Software Developer at InfoWorks
- Before: Hospitality
- After: Junior Web Developer at United Methodist Publishing House
- Before: Event Manager
- After: Data Engineer at Eventbrite
- Before: Musician
- After: Software Developer Advanced at TDOT
- Before: Event Marketer
- After: Software Developer at GameWisp
- Before: Office Assistant
- After: Software Developer | Noise Maker
- Before: Architect
- After: Senior Application Developer at L&R
- Before: Full-Time Student
- After: Junior Software Development Engineer at Spera Health
- Before: Artist Relations Manager
- After: Software Developer at Centresource
- Before: Musician / Songwriter / Producer
- After: Software Developer at Depalma Studios
- Before: Elementary Music Educator
- After: Software Engineer at Emma
- Before: Exhibits Coordinator
- After: Application Developer at HealthTrust (HCA IT&S)