This class will be live online (i.e. synchronous).
Want an opportunity to think big about products, design user experiences, build product experiments, collaborate with brilliant designers and engineers, and see your product change the lives of millions of people?
This class gives you a practical, hands-on introduction to User Experience (UX) principles and processes - including research, to designing a user interface, to testing interaction design via a prototype, to delivering the product.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals with a background in design, tech, marketing, or related field, who are looking to add skills in their current careers.
- Graphic designers, creative directors, entrepreneurs, project managers, product managers, designers, developers.
- Professionals looking to add Interaction Product Design, UI Design, UX Design, HTML, and CSS as additional skills.
- There are few, if any, industries out there that do NOT have interactive digital products, environments, systems, and services: music, healthcare, transportation, education, entertainment, cable TV, publishing.
What will you learn?
ScheduleMondays 6PM - 9PM CT
LocationThis class is live online (i.e. synchronous).
DatesJanuary 16, 2024 - April 29, 2024 (Class will start on Tuesday, Jan. 16 instead of Monday, Jan. 15, the remaining sessions will be on Mondays)
NSS bootcamp alumni receive a 10% discount.
What is required?
- Personal Laptop (with camera and microphone)
- Paper and pen/pencil for note taking and sketching
- Must be 18+ years old
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- This class is designed for individuals with a background in design, tech, marketing, or related field. If you are looking to change your career from an unrelated field, we recommend our Front-end Designer/Developer Bootcamp.
Standard tuition is $2750. We offer a variety of payment plans to meet your needs.
A $1000 deposit is required to hold your seat. This is due when we send you acceptance to the class and you confirm you will attend. This deposit is refundable prior to the start of the second class session.
Early Bird Discount
Save 10% with our early bird tuition! Pay in full by the first day of class and receive $275 off your tuition.
Alumni of our bootcamps are eligible for a 10% discount. Combine this with the Early Bird Discount and save $550 off your tuition.
Is your employer paying for your education? We can invoice your company. (Eligible for Early Bird and Alumni Discounts.)
Need a little more time to pay? Pay your $1000 deposit + $300 by the first night of class. Pay an additional $1550 on week seven for a total of $2850.