Get an introduction to AWS products, services, and common solutions.
AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
In this course, you will learn:
This course is intended for:
The instructor is provided by AWS from their pool of AWS accredited instructors.
ScheduleTuesday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Location301 Plus Park Blvd., Suite 300 Nashville, TN 37217
October 8, 2019
October 29, 2019
NSS Alumni: $450 (10% discount)
What is required?
- Personal Laptop
- Must be 18+ years of age
This class is part of several AWS Learning Paths that lead to AWS Associate certificates. To learn more, visit the AWS web pages for Developer Learning Paths, Architect Learning Paths, or Operations Learning Paths.
Invoices for AWS courses will be emailed to the address you provide when enrolling on the Friday following your registration. Payment is due within 7 days of receipt of the invoice to secure your place in the course and hold your seat.
Bundle & Save
Bundle Technical Essentials with Architecting on AWS or Developing on AWS and save $250! Register for Architecting on AWS and Technical Essentials or Developing on AWS and Technical Essentials for $2250. You must register for the 3-day class and Technical Essentials together by enrolling for the 3-day class, Architecting on AWS or Developing on AWS.
NSS Bootcamp Alumni Discount
NSS bootcamp alumni receive a 10% discount on all professional development classes at NSS. You can Bundle & Save even more! Register for Architecting on AWS and Technical Essentials or Developing on AWS and Technical Essentials for only $2000.
Is your employer paying?
We can invoice you or your employer. Simply provide your employer's billing contact when you enroll.
- Navigate the AWS Management Console
- Recognize AWS Global Infrastructure
- Describe the security measures AWS provides
- Identify key AWS storage options
- Describe Amazon EBS
- Create an Amazon S3 bucket and manage associated objects
- Identify the different AWS compute and networking options
- Describe an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Create an Amazon EC2 instance
- Verify how to use Amazon EBS
- Describe Amazon DynamoDB
- Verify key aspects of Amazon RDS
- Execute an Amazon RDS drive application
- Identify AWS CloudFormation
- Describe Amazon CloudWatch metrics and alarms
- Describe Amazon Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Tuition will be refunded in full if a request is made 24 hours prior to the start of the course.